Saturday, November 21, 2009

If they asked me, I could write a book

.

This is just some random thoughts

I don't have to like everyone and everyone does not have to like me - I'm used to that.

Friends come and go in my life and we may never cross paths with them again but I'll cherish the time we had together.

If I disagree with someone it does not mean that I disrespect them.

Everyone is a teacher in some way and to someone.

There is a lot of loneliness in the world and love is the cure.

A multi-cultural neighborhood is a richer one for it's diversity.

People who are control freaks are very unhappy people.

I'm a very "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" kind of person.

Looks are really only skin deep. Some beautiful people can be very mean inside and some average people can be very beautiful inside.

I loath pomposity.

I loath people who are righteous too.

People should start seeing art. It's all around you.

Speaking of art, everyone should carry a point and shoot camera with them at all times

Writer's block only occurs when a writer is trying to compete with (and out due) his/her previous work.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: