Saturday, April 4, 2009

92-365


92-365
Originally uploaded by Gregory Roth
April 2, 2009 - So, I was at the liquor store this afternoon buying a bottle brandy when this funny little guy jumped out of nowhere and asked if I had any jumper cables in my car. He said that he left his lights on and couldn't get his car started.

I told him that I didn't have any jumper cables in my car and he walked away saying, "What kind of dummy doesn't keep jumper cables in his car?"

Hmmm. I do admit that this sort of thing NEVER happens to me before I start drinking ;*)

Actually, this dummy is Jerry Mahoney which belonged to ventriloquist Paul Wnchell and I did bump into a guy at the liquor store today that found this dummy in his attic shortly after he bought his house and he was showing it off to his theirs there. It's wooden, not plastic and very old.

I think my treatment of Jerry Mahoney is kind of creepy looking. That certainly was the look I was going for.

No comments: